Tuesday 17 December 2019

DOWNLOAD UKWU NKA VIDEO

Show More Show Less. Do not cut, copy or lift any content from this website without our consent. Yemi okwa emana phyno Ji oku And emana ewetam ega ma Ni ewetego olu ah Ena gugo bani ligi lugo ah Don't worry, I can be your keeper And emana eyen obuna echo nga eyegi kita Hapu marathon, ayin ga gba meters Aburom ejima mana ayin Ga nno ka palu and peter See the way you wine, ona Disiem ka mmu bia nwuchalu Your wine But chelu godu odisika echI Cross the line As long as you know say Tonight ah Mmu bulu adam ebulu eve nna fusor nwa, aburom Steeve Ena nwukwalum now I just Can't believe Esurugom your heart kam Bulu theif hapuka This is one na gbege gbege I no fit explain explain Wetin this boy dey do dey do Gat me going crazy crazy This one na gbege gbege I no fit explain explain Wetin this boy dey do dey do Gat me going Taking over me piam Aka nisi You have taken over me nisi nisi With all the things you do piam aka nisI Ebiriba eyah-eyah You give me melody piam aka nisi- nisi Piam aka nisi Piam ezigbote aka nisi. Look In My Eyes. You may unsubscribe at any time. One of Nigeria's favourite music artistes, Burna Boy has recently announced that he is leaving social media for good. Legs Open Like An Atm.

Uploader: Moogujind
Date Added: 6 September 2007
File Size: 40.96 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 13769
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Do not cut, copy or lift any content from this website without our consent.

AUDIO: Pucado FT. Phyno – Ukwu Nka (Remix) – TalkMedia Africa

Bigger Better Best Bonus. Whether or not you agree with all the wins at the Soundcity MVP, you just have to agree The Voting System Flaw: The singer made this reveal via Instagram About 72 hours after its release, Burna Boy has just dropped a compelling video that elaborates the sermon of his Posted on October 07at Timaya has announced the release of a new extended play dubbed Chulo Vibes.

The third edition of the Soundcity MVP Awards held over the weekend and as it is with every other award Legs Open Like An Atm. Ukwu Nka Remix Pucado Feat.

Show More Show Less. Yemi okwa emana phyno Ji oku And emana ewetam ega ma Ni ewetego olu uiwu Ena gugo bani ligi lugo ah Don't worry, I can be your keeper And emana eyen obuna echo nga eyegi kita Hapu marathon, ayin ga gba meters Aburom ejima mana ayin Ga nno ka palu and peter See the way you wine, ona Disiem ka mmu bia nwuchalu Your wine But chelu godu odisika echI Cross the line As long as you know say Tonight ah Mmu bulu adam ebulu eve nna fusor nwa, aburom Steeve Ena nwukwalum now I just Can't ukwwu Esurugom your heart kam Bulu theif hapuka This is one na gbege gbege I no fit explain explain Wetin this boy dey do dey do Gat me going crazy crazy This one na gbege gbege I no fit explain explain Wetin this boy dey do dey do Gat me going Taking over me piam Aka nisi You have taken over me nisi nisi With all the things you do piam aka nisI Ebiriba eyah-eyah You give me melody piam aka nisi- nisi Piam aka nisi Piam ezigbote aka nisi Lyrics powered by www.

Don't Say No My Ride. One of Nigeria's favourite music artistes, Burna Boy has recently announced that he is leaving social media for good. You may unsubscribe at any time.

New Video: Pucado - Ukwu Nka |

How Could You Forget. Please use sharing tools. Look In My Eyes. Aristokrat Recordsthe same label that brought you Burna Vidfo are back with another artiste on their stable….

AUDIO: Pucado ft. Phyno – Ukwu Nka Remix

Shebi na jazz you use jazz you use Na wetin you dey rub you dey rub Nkz sweet pass tangerine tangerine You no dey do johnny, johnny johnny leave me follow cynthia Boy you know, you know eyoh, vudeo Chemistry is real you know is real And I'm thinking about you boy Everyday boy I'm thinking About you Every night viseo I'm thinking About you boy Everytime me, I'm thinking About you boy Thinking about you hey- hey-hey This one na gbege gbege I no fit to explain explain Wetin this boy dey do dey do Gat me going crazy crazy This one na gbege gbege I no fit to explain explain Wetin this boy dey do dey do Gat me going Taking over me ah-ah, I'm taking over you You have taken love me ah ah i have taken over you With all the things you do-o I see you baby ebiriba eyah, eyah You give me melody give me melody RAP PHYNO: Terms of service Privacy Policy.

By signing up, you agree to receive updates and special offers from TheNET. Yemi okwa emana phyno Ji oku And emana ewetam ega ma Ni ewetego olu ah Ena gugo bani ligi lugo ah Don't worry, I can be your keeper And emana eyen obuna echo nga eyegi kita Hapu marathon, ayin ga gba meters Aburom ejima mana ayin Ga nno ka palu and peter See the way you wine, ona Disiem ka mmu bia nwuchalu Your wine But chelu godu odisika echI Cross the line As long as you know say Tonight ah Mmu bulu adam ebulu eve nna fusor nwa, aburom Steeve Ena nwukwalum now I just Can't believe Esurugom your heart kam Bulu theif hapuka This is one na gbege gbege I vidwo fit explain explain Wetin this boy dey do dey do Gat me going crazy crazy This one na gbege gbege I no fit explain explain Wetin this boy dey do dey do Gat me going Taking over me piam Aka nisi You have taken over me nisi nisi With all the things you do piam aka nisI Ebiriba eyah-eyah You give me melody piam aka nisi- nisi Piam aka nisi Piam ezigbote aka nisi.

This is not the first time an artiste will emerge with a song directed at prosperous individuals who have contributed Remember me Forgot your password.

No comments:

Post a Comment